Salary £18,000 to £20,000 + bonus
At Playdale Playgrounds we are a dynamic family-run, international business currently exporting to more than 50 countries through a distributor network, who designs, manufactures, and installs fun, exciting, outdoor playground equipment. We pride ourselves on creating exciting, innovative, and educational outdoor play equipment that makes children smile all over the world.
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Administrator to join our Finance team based at our HQ at Haverthwaite. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone ready to start their career in finance and who would like to learn and grow in an international SME business where you can really make a difference.
Duties will include:
- Processing of Purchase Ledger Invoices
- Entering Cash receipts and payments onto Sage 200
- Responding to Finance Mailbox queries
- Answering Finance line direct telephone calls
- Preparing Weekly BACS payment file
- Follow up tasks from Credit Control automated software
- Assisting with Payroll Admin
- Other Ad hoc Finance Duties
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have a business administration qualification. Previous finance experience would be an advantage but is not essential, but we are looking for someone who can demonstrate a clear interest in all things finance.
- Have strong IT skills including Excel and ability to pick up new software easily
- Excel in communication and organisational skills, who have the ability to organise their own workload effectively, in a fast-paced environment
- Must have accuracy and attention to detail when processing
If you think the above sounds like you and you would thrive on a new challenge, then we would love to hear from you. email@example.com
What do we offer in return?
- 25 days paid annual leave, plus bank holidays. Additional days holiday for birthdays ending with a zero and long service.
- Company bonus
- Private Healthcare & Employee Assistance programme
- Store discounts + benefits portal
- Interest free loans