Job Title: General Production Operative
Salary: £19,720 to £22,679 (Permanent, full-time)
Hours of work: – Mon to Thurs 7.30am – 4.30pm,
Halfday Fridays 7.30am – 12.45pm (38 hours per week)
Location: Haverthwaite, South Cumbria
Including Amazing Company Benefits:
- Company Bonus Scheme!
- Staff Benefits Package: Includes FREE personalised well-being plans, access to discounts that can save you up to £900 per annum !Instant access to hours of on-demand exercise videos
- Free brews, free car parking and indoor and outdoor social space
- PPE, branded workwear will be provided at no cost.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) which can assist you with any personal or professional problems 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!
- Enjoy 25 days of holiday per year, in addition to statutory bank holidays.
- BIG birthdays ending in a zero, will receive an additional holiday!
- and many more!
At Playdale Playgrounds we are a dynamic, international business currently in 50 countries, who designs, manufactures and installs fun, exciting, outdoor playground equipment. We pride ourselves on creating exciting, innovative and educational outdoor play equipment that makes children smile all over the world.
Due to increasing demand for our products, we are on the lookout for an enthusiastic General Production Operative with experience of working in a fast-paced workshop environment based at Head Office in Haverthwaite, Cumbria.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who has great concentration and precision, ensuring pride and a ‘right first-time’ approach. You must have good communication and interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and have a structured approach to planning and managing your workload. Flexibility and ‘can do’ attitude are also essential.
Manufacturing & assembly experience and the ability to understand and follow drawings/specifications are desirable but not essential as full training can be offered to the correct candidate showing the right aptitude. Playdale is keen to develop the right person with the right attitude.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Be able to understand works drawings and BOM’s.
- Have desire to improve efficiencies and reduce waste through a CI environment.
- Able to work on own initiative or with others on tasks with minimum supervision.
- Good numeracy skills.
- A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach.
- Must have ability to undertake manual handling duties.
Apply with a full CV to the email@example.com